7th Heaven Bistro Restaurant
Hi readers, here are dishes I reviewed on foodie tour at the Bistro 7th Heaven restaurant in Victoria island Lagos.
The hosting was fantastic, services highly professional and the food were heavenly tasty.
My day started off with a 4 English breakfast, a bloodymary to with as I kicked into my lunch which started off with a mooshuroom soup.
The manager Sandeep took me into the details of the breakfast and headchef Rodney presented me into the fantastic tasty lunch of the day.
It was an all standard meal experience in the menu , crowning it with a dessert brownie and ice cream topping.
Make your comments and let’s know what you think.
- Breakfast Sampler (2 egg, bacon, sausage, hash browns, pancake, grilled tomato, toast)
- Gourmet pancake platter (2 eggs, fluffy American pancake, chocolate chip pancake, banana pancake, bacon)
- Spicy Chicken with Eggs (2 eggs, spicy chicken, garlic fried rice, grilled tomato)
- Egg Benedict Royale (topped with house special hollandaise and bacon)
- Breakfast Cocktails (bloody marry and mimosa)
- Mushroom Cappuccino
- Bistro Salad ( Balsamic Dressing)
- Garden Pizza
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Cordon Bleu or chicken Curry w/ steamed rice
- Brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Dulce de deche